Who Should Attend?
Current and prospective business owners and managers who are interested in integrating sustainability in their operations.
- Set your Baseline
- Discover your business sustainability journey
- Get specific resources
- Connect with entrepreneurs, business owners and managers
- Bring your successes and challenges to the workshop
- Walk away with your own action plan
- Share what we learn
- Do more with less effort
- Identify specific actions that you can take in the next 30-90 days to make your businesses more sustainable
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Connections with other business owners on the sustainability path during and after the workshop
- Learn how balancing people, planet, and profit works and profit with purpose work
- Plan to save reducing waste, energy and water use
- A full recording of the workshop (with the exception of breakout rooms activities)
Whether you are just starting your sustainability journey or well on your way, this interactive, peer workshop can help you connect with others that will complement the actions you need to take to make your business sustainable.
Contact us at info@SmartNetCoalition.ca for more info to spark your sustainable journey!